Greek Style Breakfast Broghie
A delicious breakfast Broghie with that holiday flavour.
Remember if you are on a weight loss plan you can omit or replace calorie-heavy ingredients.
Slimming World Members Please consult your Slimming World app to work out the syns for this recipe. Slimming World will not allow us to state Syn values.
Weight Watchers Points
1 Large Broghie (20 cal)
2 Extra-large eggs Or three egg whites (78 cal per egg)
1 tbsp of butter (29 cal)
1/4 medium onion (10 cal)
30g creme fraiche Half fat (49 cal)
1 pinch oregano
3 large olives sliced optional (4 cal per olive)
30g crumbled feta cheese optional (83 cal)
1 pinch salt & pepper
Remember by buying Broghies from us you are getting them direct from the manufacturer, often they will be fresher and more crunchy than if you buy them from big retailers.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add the onions and sautee until clear.
- Whisk the eggs, oregano and cream (or just eggs if you’re not using cream). Add to pan and stir occasionally.
- After 2 minutes add in the olives, the feta cheese and whatever other ingredients you choose.
- Cook for another 2 minutes. Take the cooked egg mixture and slide on to your Broghie.
Eat and enjoy.
In the Microwave: Add all of the ingredients to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute and stir, microwave for another 1.5 minutes and spoon on to your Broghie.
Have You Tried This recipe?
Get a free discount coupon for 10% off your next order, be the first to hear about promotions, giveaways, new products and recipes.
* Coupon can not be used on Bulk Broghie boxes as they are already discounted