Broghie Egg Butty
Missing those fried egg butties? Problem solved!
Remember if you are on a weight loss plan you can omit or replace calorie-heavy ingredients.
Slimming World Members Please consult your Slimming World app to work out the syns for this recipe. Slimming World will not allow us to state Syn values.
Weight Watchers Points
Remember by buying Broghies from us you are getting them direct from the manufacturer, often they will be fresher and more crunchy than if you buy them from big retailers.
This one is definitely not rocket science but a few things to consider to get the best result.
1. Spray a small frying pan with Frylight butter or rapeseed if you want the fattier flavour
2. Crack two eggs into a frying pan and cover with a lid. The lid will help the steam cook the top of the eggs so you don’t have to flip them, it is important you do not pop the yolk, using a lid guarantees that.
3. When the eggs are cooked place them face down on the Broghie to cover it.
4. Push down on the eggs to pop them and cover the Broghie with the hot yolk.
5. Drizzle your favourite sauce, ketchup, brown or BBQ over the top and add salt to taste.
6. Leave it to sit for about a minute to allow the Broghie to soften.
7. Bend the Broghie to make a little egg sandwich.
Have You Tried This recipe?
Get a free discount coupon for 10% off your next order, be the first to hear about promotions, giveaways, new products and recipes.
* Coupon can not be used on Bulk Broghie boxes as they are already discounted