Have a healthier break have a nearly Kitkat
Remember if you are on a weight loss plan you can omit or replace calorie-heavy ingredients.
Slimming World Members Please consult your Slimming World app to work out the syns for this recipe. Slimming World will not allow us to state Syn values.
Weight Watchers Points
1 Large Broghie
1tbsp of coconut butter
1tsp coconut oil
1tsp of sugar-free hazelnut coffee syrup
2 tbsp of sugar-free chocolate chips (about 28g)
Remember by buying Broghies from us you are getting them direct from the manufacturer, often they will be fresher and more crunchy than if you buy them from big retailers.
1. Warm the coconut butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds (depending on how powerful your microwave is).
2. Stir in the hazelnut coffee syrup and mix the two into a paste.
3. Spread the mixture onto the Broghie and pop it into your freezer.
4. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave in 20-second bursts and mix until you get a smooth consistency.
5. Remove the Broghie from the freezer, break into four wedge shaped pieces and place on a plate.
6. Drizzle each piece with the chocolate mixture and pop them back into the freezer until the chocolate has set.
Eat them while still chilled.
Have You Tried This recipe?
Get a free discount coupon for 10% off your next order, be the first to hear about promotions, giveaways, new products and recipes.
* Coupon can not be used on Bulk Broghie boxes as they are already discounted