Broghie Open Club Sandwich
Just look at the picture a perfect low-fat, low-carb replacement for a traditional club sandwich
Remember if you are on a weight loss plan you can omit or replace calorie-heavy ingredients.
Slimming World Members Please consult your Slimming World app to work out the syns for this recipe. Slimming World will not allow us to state Syn values.
Weight Watchers Points
Frylight Cooking Spray (10 cals)
1 Chicken breast (150 cal)
2 Broghies (40 cal)
Salt & Pepper
Half of one medium avocado (Optional) (100cal)
Two slices Lean Bacon (108 cal)
Lettuce or Mixed Salad
100g Lighter than light mayo (72 cal)
2 Cherry tomatoes sliced
1 tbsp grated cheese of your choice (42 cal)
Squirt of lemon juice
Remember by buying Broghies from us you are getting them direct from the manufacturer, often they will be fresher and more crunchy than if you buy them from big retailers.
- Heat a large griddle pan over medium-high heat.
- Spray pan with Frylight cooking spray.
- Season 1 chicken breast with salt & pepper.
- Add chicken to pan; sauté for 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove from pan; let stand for 5 minutes then slice.
- Whilst chicken is standing fry some lean ham or bacon; once cooked set aside to cool.
- Combine salt, pepper, lemon juice, lighter than light mayonnaise with the avocado and stir until well blended.
TO SERVE: spread each Broghie with the avocado mixture, and layer each half with either mixed salad leaves or plain lettuce, sliced chicken breast pieces, cherry tomatoes, sliced cheese (I used light Babybel) & then finally top it off with your cooked ham/bacon. Stuff in your face and enjoy
Have You Tried This recipe?
Get a free discount coupon for 10% off your next order, be the first to hear about promotions, giveaways, new products and recipes.
* Coupon can not be used on Bulk Broghie boxes as they are already discounted